You can create your game account under the Registration button on the top.
A detailed description of the server connection can be found in the "How to connect" page.
Change the server address in gamefolder\WTF\Config.wtf file and set portal line to
SET portal "azeroth.warcry.onl"
Remember that to log in to our server you will need the game client version 7.3.5 (26972).
You can find your game build number bottom left on the ingame login screen.
Creating an account on the game server or on our website is tantamount to accepting the following Regulations:
- 1. The WarCry: Azeroth server is not affiliated with the Blizzard Entertainment (game publisher).
- 2. The server applies mechanics used on official servers during the Legion expansion period.
- 3. No limit of accounts. Each of the players can independently set up a game account at http://wow.warcry.onl. Creating an account requires that you also indicate your email address.
- 4. The accounts created by the Players on the server shall remain active for a period of 12 months from the date of the last login to the account. If, despite the passage of 12 months, the Player has still not logged in to such an account, his content may be removed – as forgotten / abandoned – without another warning.
- 5. In the case of passive macros (automatic activity without staying at the computer) – actions are allowed unless they are aimed at acquiring raw materials in the game (eg you can not pass through the ore passively but you can passively change the already owned ore into ingots).
- 6. Bugs found in the game can not be used with the intention of knowingly obtaining tangible benefits.
- 7. While participating in the adventures on WarCry as well as on the communication channels of the server (Discord / Forum), it is requested to maintain the standards of culture and respect (netiquette), including avoiding spam.
- By creating a server, we ensure the existence of our shared virtual world – further enhancing knowledge in the field of coding in #C, as well as management, creation and development of network projects. The MMOGspot project is not a commercial project and therefore we do not act to achieve any profit. The use of our resources (website / game server) does not involve any mandatory fees. All funds received as part of any donations are allocated for the purpose of maintaining and possibly expanding the project infrastructure (dedicated servers and netlines in the server room, server software licenses, hosting, domains, etc.). All work carried out on the project is carried out on a voluntary basis
- Due to the above, we kindly ask you for understanding for our possible trips
1. Create an account on our server by entering the Server Registration section on this site and entering:
– in the E-mail address field: Your e-mail address (necessarily correct, because it will be used as a username, in addition, entering a fake address will exclude the possibility of contact from the server administration in the event of, for example, problems with the account);
– in the Username field: selected account name;
– in the Password: selected account password;
– in the Re-Password field: the same password for the account selected again;
– in the Capcha field: rewrite the digits displayed next to it.
The account will be created after filling out all the above fields and pressing the “Register” button.
2. We download and run the game client in version 7.3.5 26972 (Legion). We can do this in two ways:
- the first is to use the UTorrent program and download the torrent file available here.
After downloading the game, download our "Config.wtf" file available here and put in the game folder - WFT directory in place of the current file.
To log in to the server, it is necessary that in the WFT folder of the game, in the "Config.wtf" file the line "set portal" contains the entry
set portal "azeroth.warcry.onl"
– the second way is to use an external Launcher available at this link.
After downloading the Launcher, we copy it to any folder we choose, click on the WarCry Launcher.exe file and in the opened window (after launcher update) click the “Download” button. The download of the full game client will start. Do not interrupt this process until the entire client has been downloaded, because aborting the download will require you to repeat this operation from scratch.
After the download is completed, go to the Launcher option (gear in the upper right corner) and here, in the “Game Client Settings” section, select the folder with the downloaded game and confirm the change with the “OK” button.
Then start the game (“Play” button in the Launcher) and after watching the intro close it without logging in. This step is necessary to generate the WTF folder in the game directory and the “Config.wtf” file in it. To log in to the server, it is necessary that in the WFT folder of the game, in the “Config.wtf” file the line “set portal” contains the entry
set portal "azeroth.warcry.onl"
3. On the login screen enter the email address specified in accordance with point 3 (not your username!) and the selected password. This will take you to the character selection / creation window.
We recommend waiting about a minute between creating the account and logging in to the server for the first time (due to the necessity of updating the account database).
If you encounter the following error when starting WOW
or similar errors may mean that it is possible that one of the game files may be damaged, or limitations in accessing the game file permissions.
In such a situation:
a) go to the folder with the game, right-click wow.exe file, select properties and uncheck the “read-only / read only” property so that it is not active. Then delete the Error folder (if one has been generated in the game directory) and run the game launcher again;
b) on systems older than Windows 10 – try the walkthrough below at the link, showing step by step how to correct the permissions for game files https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD_QDZskKNU).
If the problem persists:
a) go to the World of Warcraft folder. Delete the Cache folder in it. Then open the Data folder and delete the Cache folder in it as well. Then start the game;
b) if there is no effect – reinstall the game.
The error mentioned above can also be caused by the restriction of file rights imposed by your antivirus programs. I recommend disabling them before the game or adding the entire game directory and Wow.exe file to the group of trusted files in the anti-virus and firewall settings. At the end I will add that some of the more advanced anti-virus programs (e.g. Bitdefender or Kaspersky) have a built-in player profile module – in which all game files (including .exe files) can be qualified as excluded from scanning / filtering / blocked processes, which significantly limits resource consumption computer and delays in packet data on the line Your PC – game server. Whenever possible, it is definitely worth taking advantage of such opportunities.
Server is Online
Online Player list is hidden on WarCry (limitation of information about the current ratio of factions)
TOP PLAYERS - Play Time
TOP PLAYERS - Kills
TOP PLAYERS - Honor Point
TOP PLAYERS - Arena Point:
TOP PLAYERS - Arena Team
Server address: azeroth.warcry.onl
Version : 7.3.5 (26972)